Schools can try Bal-A-Vis-X for FREE
After six weeks (half a term) of working you can expect targeted results in the following areas:
Less anxiety/readiness to learn
Improved hand eye coordination
Improved listening skills
- Improved eye tracking
- A willingness to read both off the board and from a book.
- Improved behaviour
- The rhythmic aspect of the programme helps regulate a more systematic approach to thinking in place of erratic thoughts and random behaviour the child is more settled
- Vestibular stimulation helps alleviate anxiety and reduce stress
- Even the simplest exercises require full body coordination and focused visual attention.
- The rhythmic patterns of bouncing and catching enhances auditory attention, discrimination, and sequencing, and promote a new responsiveness to the nuances of sound.